Sure, who would not want whiter teeth. We all want them to be whiter. But what can we do in order to make them that way? Well, the first thing would be to visit your dentist. And if that is not working for you, then you can try some of these, perhaps unexpected, ways. Are you ready? Read on and try!
- First of all do not use baking soda. Although your friends may recommend it to you, they do not probably know that baking soda can be harmful to your teeth.
- Do not eat dark foods. Yes, what is dark causes your teeth to turn darker. It is as simple as that. So, no blueberrries, soy sauce, etc.
- Do not drink energy drinks. They contain acids that can also destroy your teeth.
- Buy new toothbrush. Yes, buying a new toothbrush can help you keep your teeth whiter.
- Do not forget to brush your tongue when washing your teeth!
- If you want to whiter your teeth, do so with apple cider vinegar. Simply wash your mouth with it.
- Wash your mouth with water after eating oranges.
- Do not use whitening strips.
- Eat raw fruits and raw vegetables.